Welcome ALL! The Center For Intentional Living is an open learning environment for personal, professional, and spiritual growth.
We offer professional development for therapists in the tradition of the Family Institute of Cambridge as well as public classes open to anyone who wishes to expand their path toward more intentional and successful living. CEU's are available for most of our professional development classes.
We look forward to you joining us in one of our classes this year!
For full descriptions of classes and to register,
Click on the "Events" tab on the left.
Upcoming 2014 Classes and Workshops
- Sex & Intimacy: Helping Couples Connect
- Couples II: A Follow-up
- Facilitating Positive Transitions
Watch for these upcoming Learning Experiences
- Living Your Intentions: 5 week class on manifestation
- Creating Positive Divorce: 3 week course
- Break Through Any Block: 6 week class
- Enhance Your Love Life: weekend workshop
- Vaporize Your Anxiety
- The Class for Step-families: 3 week class
- Living a Life of Joy: 3 week class
- Forgiving the Unforgiven: weekend workshop
- Creating a Spiritual Practice: 1 day workshop with optional 5-week follow-up
And the PROFESSIONAL SERIES:
- Individual Consultation, Supervision, and Mentoring
- Successful Therapy with Affairs
- Core Dynamics: Vaporizing Your Anxiety
- Psychotherapy as Spiritual Practice: weekend workshop
- Centering In Self: one day long workshop for therapists followed by a five week training
- The Art of Healing: a weekend workshop
- Training in Effective Therapy with Families in Transition: 5 week training
- Nurturing Unconditional Love: a one day workshop
- The Program in Couple Therapy: 20 week intensive training program
- Couples II and Couples II; Advanced training in Couple Therapy